Wednesday, January 3, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 !!

What a wonderful time!!

But this year we got here in Tallinn first time the "black Christmas". The Christmas without snow and all that usual fun of skiing and skating. But its ok, at least we got nice snow at the New Year evening. And the Christmas never pasts without the Christmas-gifts. So, what did I get for this Christmas? This year I got:
  • Big Tick Rhino (hybrid synthesizer)
  • Rhino bank "Morpheus"
  • Rhino bank "Textures"
  • Cameleon 5000 (additive synthesizer)
  • Cameleon 5000 bank "TC Galaxy"
  • Vapor Virtual Synth (KOMPAKT module)
I am glad if you listen to my first song made with Rhino 2 VST. It is called "Frozen Lake".

I am broken... :( but happy... :)
Good work Big Tick and thank you for the nice synthesizer!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!

No comments: